- The Super Bowl is the most-watched television broadcast in the United States every year and airs in 130 countries in 30 languages.
- Last year’s game hosted 98.2 million viewers, with a record high of 114.4 million in 2015.
- 30-second commercial spots are going for $5.5 to $5.6 MILLION, with last-minute bidding on primo time slots driving the price up to a possible $6 million.
- Americans will eat over 1.3 billion chicken wings for Super Bowl LIV. (National Chicken Council)
- 12.5 million pizzas will feed Super Bowl fans and 325 million gallons of beer will wash it down.
- Domino’s Pizza drivers will log about four million delivery miles, the approximate equivalent to eight roundtrips to the moon. (Dominos.com)
- Not surprisingly, 6% of Americans call in sick the Monday after Super Bowl Sunday. (FOX News)
Make your Super Bowl party an experience to rememberGetting friends together for the big game is the highlight of the sports year and preparations include buying the biggest TV possible and stockpiling snacks and drinks. If you have more friends than your living room can hold, think outside the main house and convert your garage into the perfect hangout for game day. Tailored Living® can help you whip your garage into shape with storage and organization solutions that will free up space for a game room or Man Cave and make you the neighborhood go-to for sporting fun. You’ll always get the best seat in the house and be first-up for some of those 1.3 billion hot wings!
- Custom garage storage cabinets create secure storage space and keep everything hidden for a clean, streamlined look.
- Overhead storage racks are ideal for seldom-used, seasonal, and bulky items to keep them out of the way until needed, including automated lifts for a smart garage.
- Integrated countertops provide necessary workspace for tasks or hobbies, with convenient storage for tools in drawers, cabinets, and customizable Slatwall panels.
- A custom garage floor creates a durable, safe surface for any activity and cleanup is always easy with the non-stick surface.
Food will fuel the funAlong with the adrenaline rush of the game, food (and plenty of it) will fuel the good times. From appetizers to main dishes and desserts, your guests will have an unforgettable day if you add some unexpected treats alongside the traditional Super Bowl foods like chips, hot wings, and nachos. Here are some non-traditional twists on Super Bowl fare from foodnetwork.com and sugarspunrun.com to liven up the party and excite everyone’s taste buds.
- Buffalo Turkey Wings
- Meatball stuffed football calzone
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves
- Sausage Hors d’ Oeuvres
- Cornbread Chili Poke Bake
- Fried Pickles (sugarspunrun.com)