When Tailored Living® and Premier Garage® joined forces, they brought together over 20 years of experience in custom garage flooring and the best in home and garage organization and storage solutions. Tailored Living is one of the fastest-growing brands in the home improvement industry today, so it truly is all you need to know about garage flooring!
Tailored Living’s exclusive line of PremierOne floor coatings provide industrial-grade options for homeowners and commercial businesses, in a range of styles and colors to satisfy the most discriminating buyer.
- The PremierOne® garage floor coatings were developed exclusively for Tailored Living by Sika®, an international leader in industrial grade structural coatings, and are the toughest hybrid polymer garage floor coatings available.
- PremierTrax® interlocking flexible floor tiles are tough enough to park an airplane on, yet create a beautiful floor for any home use including garage, patio, or pool area.
PremierOne floor coatings protect and beautify
Each of the PremierOne floor coatings protect and beautify a garage floor with a permanent, glossy shine. But it’s not just a “pretty face.” Every PremierOne garage floor coating delivers value and durability you won’t believe.
- Resists chipping, peeling, fading or stains
- Withstands heat, cold and wet or dry weather conditions
- Cleans up easily; nothing sticks to the surface so spills are no problem to remove
- Resists chemicals commonly found in garages, including gasoline, auto fluids and paint thinner
- Chemically bonds with the concrete floor, creating a continuous, non-porous surface
Tailored Living offers five different styles and over 40 colors to personalize your garage, satisfying a wide range of tastes from color purists to one-of-a-kind abstract patterns. Surface preparation and installation of a PremierOne garage floor coating takes two days, with the exception of the Elements and Stratus floors which takes up to three days. Then, after 24 to 36 hours to cure, you’ll have a worry-free floor for years to come! Before you even consider what type of flooring you want, you need to ensure that the process of building your garage has begun. So, if you have yet to start and you live in the relevant area, then you may want to consider getting in touch with Mascore who can get you garage underway.
- PremierOne Decorative Chip® has 18 standard decorative chip patterns, in large (1/4”) or small (1/8”) chips or you can custom blend colors for a totally unique floor. The decorative chips give a slightly textured surface to the floor, enhancing the shine. For color options, click here.
- PremierOne Solids® gives a seamless, solid-color floor coating in six standard neutral colors that can coordinate with any home color scheme or our custom garage storage cabinets. For work and play, your garage will stay cleaner and safer for your family. For color options, click here.
- PremierOne Stone® creates the illusion of a high-end granite floor to add true elegance to your garage. The 1/4” chips imitate real stone in six natural colors and are the perfect complement to custom cabinets or to beautifully enhance a working garage or a fun zone Man Cave. This easy-care floor will even make your cars look better! For color options, click here.
- PremierOne Elements® “ups the elegance” with the bling factor of genuine shaved rock fragments containing mica, giving an organic metallic luster to the floor. Beneath the shiny polymer surface is additional sparkle. Available in six standard metallic colors, this floor gives the illusion of depth, sheen and texture of natural stone. For color options, click here.
- PremierOne Stratus® is unique in that this floor’s design is created as it’s applied, the marbleized effect created by swirling together a blend of natural mica particles and pearlescent pigments. The look of molten metal gives three-dimensional depth to the abstract patterns. No two floors are ever alike. Available in six standard colors, or you can combine colors for a more dramatic result. For color options, click here.
PremierTrax, the ultimate grownup puzzle
PremierTrax creates a durable floor from open-weave flexible tiles that securely interlock. With 18 available colors, you can get really creative! Color match your car, a favorite team’s colors, your garage storage cabinets, or create a pattern that’s yours alone. Its open-profile surface and unique flow-through design make it the ideal floor for a busy family garage.
- No more tracking dirt inside the house and spills “disappear” to be hosed away
- Color customize areas for storage, home gym, laundry or “his & hers” spaces
- Create a permanent hopscotch board or basketball court
- Define parking stalls
- One day installation with no adhesives or chemicals to cure or dry, so your new floor is back in service the same day
TV’s home improvement gurus, Jonathan and Drew Scott, the Property Brothers, recently had PremierTrax installed in their own home garage in Las Vegas. Tailored living installed floor-to-ceiling garage storage cabinets with powder-coated doors in Slate and a coordinating, custom-designed floor…with a little help from their friends.
PremierTrax is also suitable for a patio and deck, an in-home gym, kid’s play room or around a pool or hot tub. Its 8% rubber polypropylene mix makes it ergonomically friendly to knees and backs for those areas where you spend lots of time. To see the full range of colors, click here.
Regardless of the floor you need covered, Tailored Living has the solution! With unlimited personalization, free in-home consultation including a 3D design of your space, professional measuring and expert installation you’ll finally have that amazing garage. Call 866-641-8958 (U.S.) or 866-973-8221 (Canada), to schedule a FREE, in-home consultation or go online to www.TailoredLiving.com to find the designer nearest you. Ask about how much you can save during our Summer Savings Event, July 1 – September 30, and make this the summer you tame the garage.
Tailored Living also offers professional storage and organization solutions for custom closets, home office design, laundry rooms, entryways, pantries and more.