- A custom home office to make the workday more efficient.
- Closet organization to create the ultimate haven for getting dressed every day.
- Transform the messy garage with storage cabinets and free up space for a man cave, home gym, or workshop/hobby area.
- Eliminate pantry chaos and laundry room frustration with custom storage solutions.
- Make the family room more relaxing with a built-in entertainment center to clear the clutter.
Closet organization systems top the gift listA custom closet storage system will start and end every day on a happy note. Both men and women enjoy having low-maintenance wardrobes and a custom closet to suit each taste will keep clothes and accessories organized and ready to wear.
- Keep him ready for anything with organized office wear, casual clothes, workout gear and accessories like sunglasses, ties, belts, and shoes. Tiered hanging rods will take care of shirts, jackets and suit coats. He’ll love the convenience!
- Glamourize her closet with custom cabinet finishes, decorative hardware, and gorgeous light fixtures. Add personalized accessories like velvet-lined jewelry drawers, shoe racks, mirrors, lighted shelves and cabinets, and valet rods.
- For a shared closet, maximize the space with closet customizations that accommodate the storage needs of each user, making everything easily accessible.
A dream garage for all seasonsIf more living space would be a gift the whole family could enjoy but you can’t afford to move, take a serious look at the garage. If it’s used mainly for parking a car, random storage, and a pass-through into the house, you’re missing out on all that valuable space! This holiday season give the gift of space by organizing the garage with storage solutions, including garage cabinets to capture vertical space, Slatwall panels that convert walls into hanging storage, and a custom garage floor that upgrades the space. You’ll find all kinds of ways to use your new, improved garage!
- Give Dad the garage for a workroom, a man cave, or just shelter for his vehicles.
- Incorporate a She Shed area with gardening and hobby areas to get away and relax.
- Take back the family room by creating a media/game room in the garage for the kids to watch and play “loud” while you enjoy Hallmark Christmas movies in peace.
- Create a home gym with room for calming yoga and exhilarating pumping iron.
- Organize space for all the sports equipment so it doesn’t clutter up the house.
Gift shopping very close to homeMaking life a little bit easier may be the greatest gift you can give this holiday season. And when it’s home custom storage solutions, it’s also an investment in your home to be enjoyed for years to come. Here are other home gift ideas for everyone in the family:
- Convert a seldom-used guest room into a home office instead of using a corner of the dining room to try to get work done. The gift of a home office to him or her with custom desks, shelves and office storage will increase efficiency and by incorporating a Murphy Bed into the design, you’ll still have guest room availability when you need it.
- For serious students, a bedroom desk and storage options can be the perfect homework center for peace and quiet while keeping all the school paraphernalia organized and available.
- If your family has grown, converting a hall or linen closet into additional pantry space could make life easier around shopping, storing foodstuffs and preparing meals with custom shelving, spice and wine racks, pull-out bins and drawers.
- A custom entryway or mudroom will help everyone come and go in style, maintaining their own possessions with custom storage solutions and eliminating Mom’s need to either pick up after everyone or be the constant reminder to put things away.
- A user-friendly laundry room with slide-out hampers, storage cabinets for laundry supplies and space for hanging and drying racks will take the drudgery out of doing laundry and save time and energy.