- Tools for maintenance and home improvement projects
- Gardening equipment from a hand trowel to a lawnmower
- Automotive care products and snow tires
- Sports equipment, including bikes and golf bags
- Decorations and keepsakes
- General storage, discards, and boxes
Garage storage cabinets are the solution to a messy garageAn empty garage may appear to have more space than you’d ever need, but once it starts filling up, suddenly it’s not so big. You make a few stacks on the floor, set up a workbench, family bikes line up on one wall, and when you pull the car in, there’s not enough room to open the doors. Gauging storage by floor space is very limiting. For efficient garage storage, maximizing wall real estate is the way to go, with custom storage cabinets that convert vertical space into lovely storage. Think about it … one floor versus three walls. Storage just waiting to happen!
- Enclosed cabinets hide clutter and keep your garage looking neat and clean.
- Adjustable shelves inside cabinets allow for storage of large or small items, including sports equipment, tools, and lots of general storage.
- Custom cabinets can fit around doors, windows, appliances or water heaters, capturing all available space.
- High cabinets are ideal for seldom-used items, with lower cabinets making everyday items easily accessible.
- Optional locks keep cleaning products, paint, auto fluids like oil and brake fluid, and garden weed killers and fertilizers safely stored.
Custom garage cabinets perfectly fit your spaceMore space isn’t always the solution to efficient storage. Even a small garage can provide lots of storage with custom cabinets designed to fit and maximize the available space. Factoring in the space required to park a car (and open the doors), variable cabinet depths allow for installing cabinets that will fit perfectly in your space. With Tailored Living, it’s never one-size-fits-all and let’s make it work, we design storage that will work in your unique space.
- Upper and lower cabinets around a workbench provide workspace and ample storage.
- Custom sliding doors are available instead of doors that open out to accommodate really tight places.
- All our garage cabinets have one-inch-thick adjustable shelves that allow storing heavy items as well as stacks of boxes so there’s no danger of “fallout.”
Integrate storage cabinets with other storage solutionsGarage storage cabinets are key to keeping any garage organized and clutter-free, but sometimes overall storage is more efficient with a mix of cabinets and other storage like open shelves, overhead storage racks, and wall storage systems like Slatwall. Custom garage storage design takes into consideration what you have to store and the best possible way to organize everything in the space you have.
- Where cabinets may not fit, Slatwall panels can accommodate a whole wall or fit in small corners to create functional storage.
- Specialty hooks and attachable shelves or baskets make Slatwall ideally suited for large items like bikes and garden tools, as well as provide a way to organize multiple items.
- Using Slatwall over countertops and work areas lets you keep the necessary tools close at hand and organized for easy use.
- Slatwall comes in lots of colors to coordinate with any garage cabinet finish.