- Short and tall garage cabinets, available in a range of colors, materials, and finishes, protect clothing, bulk food items, tools, and whatever else you store in your garage from unwanted pests and dust particles. Tailored Living offers these highly effective garage cabinets in custom sizes so that your garage organization system works most efficiently for your unique space.
- Configuring these short and tall garage cabinets into a shape that incorporates a dedicated workbench makes for a durable and aesthetically pleasing work space that frees up room elsewhere in the garage or household.
- Most of the workbenches designed by Tailored Living contain storage options below that maximize efficiency. Whichever tools you like to keep near your workbench can be neatly organized in drawers, cabinets, or custom shelves.
- Our variety of workbenches pairs nicely with a small gridwall system that can fit right between two tall garage cabinets. Items that are too large to fit in a storage space below or that you want to keep immediately available can be easily stored in a gridwall basket or with another specialized gridwall accessory.
- Larger custom gridwalls that span the length of your garage are excellent home improvement solutions because they offer such flexible storage options. In the summer, couple them with racks that store gardening supplies or the kids’ soccer gear; in the winter, use gridwall accessories that keep rakes, shovels, and snow supplies within reach.
- Overhead storage racks also offer brilliant seasonal storage solutions. Available in small to large custom sizes, they hide away off-season tools like holiday décor, and rarely used necessities such as spare tires.
- Tailored Living’s selection of wall accessories accommodates items that just won’t fit inside cabinets or even if overhead shelves. A bike, for example, can be sturdily affixed to a wall with the simple installation of a rack, hoist, or hook.
- Garage shelving, our most simple and traditional organization technique, can be custom tailored to your design aesthetic and storage needs.
- We recommend using our flexible garage floor tiles in a color-coded system for maximal space efficiency. Distinguishing parking spaces from those for work, walking, or tool play is a great way to get the most out of your garage space and maintain your garage organization standards. See our garage photo gallery for an example of how this may look.
To learn more about our custom home improvement suggestions for the garage, please contact your local Tailored Living organization specialist. Using our proprietary D’Vinci 3D software, we’ll be able to show you an exact replica of what your updated garage space will look like, what it may store, and how it will function.